hate him or love him hate him or love him

Cool shit

Good music and nice animation, too!

Tim Burton's "A Pirate" Tim Burton's "A Pirate"

Ahaha

Made me laugh. Classic stuff.

ClockRadio responds:

Burton never disappoints

Hello Im Kyle 2 Hello Im Kyle 2

A good movy

If you know whahtI mean.

And I think you do ;)

Jehosapha responds:

mmm

A Dark Day In Clocktopia A Dark Day In Clocktopia

Nice, but major bug issues

As has been said already, you can win after just two minigames, and the GBA minigame is really wonky. My guess is that you have it prevent you from moving into a wall by simply cancelling the movement if there's a collision, when instead you should be moving the red block so they're just touching the wall (it's pretty easy to calculate, especially when all the blocks are the same width like this). With the falling object minigame, the hit area was big and took the fun out of it. If you're using hitTest just use a nested 'hit' movieclip, or if you're using custom collision detection, use a smaller rectangle.

Still it's got a nice feel to it, and it was clearly made with clockday love, so I voted with clockday love.

The Bamonte Game The Bamonte Game

omg!

u stoel my flash...

ChefClock responds:

I'm terribly sorry, sir

Clock maze game 09 Clock maze game 09

I don't like maze games at all

But it's clockday so I 5'd anyway

Elder responds:

Thanks! :D

Prepositional Haze Prepositional Haze

Very nice

I like the way the sound felt layered. I also liked the good use of stereo.

The Temple III || Zelda 2 The Temple III || Zelda 2

Another gem

I really like this. Overall good for anything with action in it. Or for rawking out. You didn't need to tell us you rock, we already knew that.

The Labyrinth is on Fire|| LoZ The Labyrinth is on Fire|| LoZ

WHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just, awesome. I think I'll be using this in a game I'm making at a workshop. Remind me to send you the .swf the day before I release it. I like how it was remixed enough that it is barely like the original except in a few places, but doesn't sound random or messed up or anything. 5 w00ts for you!