A Dark Day In Clocktopia A Dark Day In Clocktopia

Nice, but major bug issues

As has been said already, you can win after just two minigames, and the GBA minigame is really wonky. My guess is that you have it prevent you from moving into a wall by simply cancelling the movement if there's a collision, when instead you should be moving the red block so they're just touching the wall (it's pretty easy to calculate, especially when all the blocks are the same width like this). With the falling object minigame, the hit area was big and took the fun out of it. If you're using hitTest just use a nested 'hit' movieclip, or if you're using custom collision detection, use a smaller rectangle.

Still it's got a nice feel to it, and it was clearly made with clockday love, so I voted with clockday love.

The Bamonte Game The Bamonte Game

omg!

u stoel my flash...

ChefClock responds:

I'm terribly sorry, sir

Clock maze game 09 Clock maze game 09

I don't like maze games at all

But it's clockday so I 5'd anyway

Elder responds:

Thanks! :D

B: The Video Game B: The Video Game

Woah!

This is the most accurate rendering of B in the videogame format I have ever seen!

Fuck Clock Day Fuck Clock Day

>:-0

Jeez man you have time to make a flash but no time to save the clock crew that's pretty weak >:-0

asshatclock responds:

hey man I do what I want because I'm a rebel.

Xbox360 NXE soundboard Xbox360 NXE soundboard

You should really use a preloader

(And make something other than a soundboard)

HTSCONNER responds:

Well like it says in the description I'm retarded when it comes to preloaders because it will load then constantly repeat. The only reason why i'm making a bunch of sound boards is because my draw skills are horrible.

Blue Hippo Dress Up! Blue Hippo Dress Up!

Amazing game.

This is probably one of the better dressup games out there. The only ones I can stand are jokes or made for a special event (like this one is). Happy birthday to BlueHippoClock.

Maximus responds:

Who the fuck is bluehippoclock?

Perspective Tutorial . Perspective Tutorial .

Good beginner's tutorial

You did a good job of describing perspective in a simple way, but you also left out a lot of important details. It would have been nice to see some mention of multiple vanishing points, foreshortening, or zero-point perspective. It would have also been nice if you changed the part where it said "right click and zoom in" so the viewer didnt need to, either by cropping the images or with actionscript.

2112-Coop Chapter2 2112-Coop Chapter2

Great work, but not perfect

The only thing that bothered me about this is that you can't kill enemies while their "appearing" animation is playing, so it's like you're penalized for being a quick shot. Other than that it was ace. Keep up the good work.

Bubble Bobble Burger Ed. Bubble Bobble Burger Ed.

I beat level 100

I don't want to ruin the ending for everyone else, but it was a great one. It's almost as good as the soundtrack. I didn't even see it coming.